VFW Post 1860 is always accepting applications from qualified individuals to join our ranks. Should you have any questions in regards to membership, feel free to ask us.
If your VFW card says that you are a “Member At Large,” it means that you have not been assigned a post. If you are a Member At Large in the Front Royal/Warren County area, we ask that you join our post. There are no additional fees for switching from one post (or “Member At Large”) to another.
To Join the post:
- Ensure you are eligible
- Stop by the Post and fill out an application
- Bring a copy of your DD214 or other sufficient proof of eligibility
- Applies to Post transfers as well
- OR ***Click Here*** to download and print a membership application to either bring to the post or mail in.
- Fill out pages 10&11
- Attach DD214
- Attach check / cash / money order / fill out credit card section
- mail to Post address (VFW Post 1860, 1847 N Royal Ave, Front Royal VA 22630)
NOTE: We still receive mail at the Post address even though the building is no longer there.